Terms and Conditions
(referred to below as "the Company").
Please note that specific pages or material on the Company's website may have their own individual conditions. Use of such specific pages or material on the Company's website is subject
At PFSAP, our core business is Total Factory Automation. Simply put, we help our customers build better products more effectively and efficiently. We create and develop innovative
high-end Panasonic automation products and services that optimise the manufacturing capabilities of our customers worldwide.
- Copyright for the Company's website and all material appearing on it, such as text, photographs, images, music, and audio, (referred to collectively below as "content")
belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities.
- Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from the Company's website without the authorization of the copyright
holder, whether the Company, the original author, or another entity, is prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or other specific use
permitted under copyright law. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of content appearing on the website. Note that
permission to use such content may be refused if it contains portraits that are protected under law, copyrighted material or trademarks belonging to third parties, etc., or if the
intended usage is deemed inappropriate by the Company.
- If use is made of content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the
copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
2) Trademarks, etc.
- Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Company's website belong to the Company or to other entities. Usage of the above
without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law, except for specific use permitted under trademark law or other laws.
You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, etc., appearing on the website.
3) Use of Website
- The content and other information appearing on the website are provided on "AS IS"
basis. The Company makes no representation and warranty, either express
or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of any of the content or other information appearing on the website. The Company assumes no responsibility
for any harm or loss to you that may arise through the use of content or other information appearing on the website.
- The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other
information without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the website without prior notice.
4) Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- By accessing this website, you agree that Singapore law, including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic
Transactions Act (No 25. of 1998), shall govern such access as well as the above terms and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.